Without a Net
This Time for Keeps
What I'm Reading...
- Jill Shalvis
- Jennifer Crusie
- Janet Van Gorden - if you like sweet romances about second chances, this up-and-coming new author is your gal!
Series Romance (Harlequin etc):
- Maya Banks
- Heidi Rice - if characters can be simultaneously glamorous and down-to-earth, hers definitely fit the bill.
- Sarah Morgan
- Susan Napier
- Kate Walker
- Michelle Reid
- Kate Hardy - I'm a big fan of her Mills & Boon medical romances.
- Helen Bianchin - gotta love the crazy b*@$# villainesses in these. Kind of a signature thing, instantly recognizable, and oddly comforting.
- Sarah Mayberry - the BEST friend-turned-lover stories!
- Johanna Lindsay - hit or miss, definitely "Old Skool" - back when the bodice-ripper was so totally cool. Back when men were men, the original alpha heroes. Especially love the Mallory books. <is it getting hot in here?>
- Julia Quinn
- Stephanie Laurens
- Elle Lothlorien - writes fairy-tales re-imagined. Frog Prince - Oh, yeah!! Sleeping Beauty - once I got over the "ick" factor of a doctor getting involved with his patient, this one was pretty interesting and well executed.
- Jennifer Weiner - what I especially like about her books is that the main characters' stage of life parallels mine, so I feel totally simpatico. When I read Good in Bed I was a young, single, hip urbanite. In her Shoes came at a turning point in my career, again spot on. Little Earthquakes - we were all popping out babies. Goodnight Nobody - soccer mom doing a little sleuthing between carpool and picking up the dry-cleaning--yup!
- Twin Opinions - Lisa & Leann review books in the following genres: mystery, thriller, paranormal, romance, YA. These ladies love reading, and it shows!
- Jill Shalvis - website, blog
- Debra Moore writing as Moira Reid
- The Romance Review - looking for something to read? One of the biggest collections of romance reviews online!
- JA Konrath's amazing blog about the e-publishing revolution